1. We guarantee our program will work for you without using your personal credit or personal credit information.
2. We guarantee you will have an “A” credit rating established under your company name, providing you have followed our program guidelines.
3. We guarantee you will have a minimum 80 PAYDEX Score upon completion of our program, provided you have followed the program guidelines.
You agree to abide by the program guidelines used to build and establish your corporate credit, to include:
1. No P.O. Boxes, UPS drop boxes, or virtual addresses can be used for your business address.
2. You can only have one business operating out of any given address. Multiple businesses run out of the same address are red flags for the creditors.
3. Your business phone must be registered with directory assistance under your business name, not your personal name. You must have a valid business voice mail set up on your business phone. Creditors will call after business hours to check your business voice mail.
4. With each account established, you must use the account at least one time within 3–5 business days to stay on your program timeline, and make at least a $50 purchase on that account to establish a payment history at the credit bureaus. It is helpful to use the accounts several times, making small purchases to show a regular usage and positive payment history for each account established. You must keep your existing balances within reasonable limits and manage your existing credit accounts well.
5. No preexisting negative credit reporting on any accounts you have established prior to enrolling in the credit building program.
6. No late payments on any of the accounts that are established under your company name. This also includes your monthly payments to Platinum Corporate Credit, Inc. if you are on the payment plan.
7. Your company must be incorporated or filed as an LLC to build business credit under the company name.
An “A” credit rating is determined by a Dun & Bradstreet PAYDEX score of 80 or higher. Failure to abide by the program guidelines will void our money-back guarantee. Clients that are on our monthly payment plan are subject to the following terms and conditions: 1. Payments made late after your scheduled monthly due date are subject to a late fee of $25.00 being assessed to your account balance. 2. Your account services will be suspended and your account placed on hold if your scheduled monthly payment has not been received by the due date. 3. Accounts placed on-hold/suspended for more than seven days are subject to account closure due to nonpayment of the scheduled program fees. 4. Accounts closed due to nonpayment of scheduled monthly fees can be reinstated within 30 days of the discharge date by paying a reinstatement fee of $50.00 along with any past due fees owed. Accounts closed due to nonpayment are not subject to refunds.